Post pregnancy weight loss

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 23, 2014 5:26am
via Android

I need some advice and or help. I just had a baby 3 months ago and I'm having issues losing baby weight. My goal is to get back to 150 and I'm currently at 170ish. My problem areas are my belly and thighs. Someone please help!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 23, 2014 5:49am
via Android

I just had my second child and losing weight post baby is hard. Here are my tips for you. Do an core work out every other day and alternate with a legs and butt. Also let go for 30 minutes every night and dance around  to your favorite music. I do this and I have lost 20 pounds in 2 months. Also make sure your eating healthy  and tons of fruits veggies and whole grains like brown rice. Good luck stay positive and just remember your a mom you can do anything. Congrats on your new little one.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 23, 2014 10:31pm
via iOS
Hi and congrats on your new baby! I have 10 week old twins and I have about 20 more pounds to lose to get back to pregnancy weight, so I definitely can relate. Last week I completed a detox cleanse that allowed me to lose 10 pounds in 10 days. It's called JJ smith smoothie cleanse and it definitely helped me. I have also been doing at least 30 min of some sort of cardio (when I'm not exhausted) along with core work (planks, mountain climbers). I also have been doing squats, lunges, and strength training. This app is awesome to use if you aren't able to make it to the gym and the good thing is you don't have to get dressed and go out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51