Did you know....

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 7:23am
via iOS
Burning calories is just about the least important thing exercise does. Far more important is what is known as a “training effect.” Exercise has the ability to make you stronger, faster, more agile, and more flexible. It can make you more skilled at various sports and enhance your cognitive capabilities. It also enhances immune function and promotes longevity.

And if fat loss is your goal, intense exercise has a tendency to transform you into a better eater.

DON'T DIET..... EAT HEALTHY!!!!!
27 Oct
Well said that man!
27 Oct
I had posted this a while back and skimblers got mad! But not this exactly i had wrote about a doctor who said that its not about exercise its about healthy food choices that leads to weight loss.. but i gues most skimblers like to workout for weightloss.. go figure
27 Oct
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 2:16pm
via iOS
There's a big difference to eating healthy and dieting, and I've seen a lot of topics asking people about the best "diets". The bed ones are the ones that you stick to, and some of the crash diets I see in here are INSANE unless you're doing it for a special event... If it makes people angry? Well... I do like a good debate! : ))
27 Oct
I guess they were mad for hard work they have done only to find out what they eat is the results they'll get i mean.. you are what you eat..
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 2:20pm
via iOS
I eat a lotta sexy then!!!! Lol !!! (Just kidding, I eat a lotta broccoli really!)
27 Oct
I eat a lot of chocolate! Does that make me sweet..... ha!!!
05 Nov
So to I, love broccoli.
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 5:47pm
via Android

Lol that makes two of us now jk...

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 7:13pm
via Android

Good post the #1 most important supplement is proper diet!

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 8:48pm
via iOS
Mmmmm chocolate!!
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Oct 27, 2014 9:13pm
via Android

Yeah, i knew that. But thanks for sharing.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 9:25pm
via Android

Good thing I stumbled upon this post - you are 100% right. Over and over I've had friends who bust their butts for hours upon hours doing just cardio, sure they burn a TON of calories but they have zero definition.
It's a common misconception that to lose weight you must run on the treadmill for 45 mins a day when 80% of a person's physical appearance is based on how they eat. If they don't fuel their bodies with nutritious food they are guaranteed they will not get the results they expect.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51