Losing interest very fast.

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 4:02am
via Android

Ok motivation, you just do not work sometimes.
I need someone to kick me in the butt whenever I just don't wanna work out.
Just kidding... how do you pick yourself up when you lack the motabolism or energy?

30 Oct
Could it be the type of workout you're doing? I get a good endorphin rush after my morning sessions that keep me pumped throughout the day and keeps me coming back.
30 Oct
Could be, i'll go back to mild exercises and see if that's it.
01 Nov
Well you could try racquetball It uses everything including your brain it's fun and It feels like your not doing a thing and make you feel light on your feet
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 11:20pm
via Android

Before you quit just remember why you started and push yourself

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 30, 2014 11:55pm
via Android

Just think you are going to visit gym only nothing else once you get there or be ready if you are doing at home.  Think I'll just do 5 minutes  only.  Once you warm up, things get easy. It works for almost always unless I am sick.  Think about body you want

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 12:06am
via Android

for me LOUD MUSIC and a fast paced routine is key

01 Nov
Sounds fun
04 Nov
This one seems to be working for me, especially as soon as I wake up. Thanks.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 31, 2014 12:11am
via Android

Think about where you want to be in a few months time,any event you can plan for ,give urself little treats when u done exercise,like pamper yourself and save to buy a new wardrobe for your slimmer self in a few months,u be laughing then!

31 Oct
Now that I like :-)
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 7:49am
via Android

Thanks Maria, I'll do that. My dad likes racquet ball so it makes for a good exercise and bonding experience.

Image_thumb
104 Posts
Nov 4, 2014 6:01pm
via Android

Fast music...but also I look in the mirror and see what I look like now, remember how I looked then, and think of how much better I'm gonna look if I keep going.

04 Nov
I usually put on some heavy metal and when no one is in the gym, I like to pose in front of the mirror as if I had huge muscles. So that's helpful.
04 Nov
Just recently started running Wich is a huge accomplishment for me and heavy metal helps. I also hit the gym and as you workout and you muscles begin to swell it's also big motivation for me. You are looking good tho keep it up.
04 Nov
Thanks, I'm getting ready for ROC Race and just started running also, I did some 5k runs like neon splash dash and electric run, but did more dancing than running so I'm taking this one seriously till I get comfortable enough to try tough murder or Spartan.
04 Nov
I want to compete in a 5k. That's a goal of mine. Always been a bigger guy so competing in a race is something I never thought I would do. Good luck on your upcoming races.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 9:18pm
via Android

You have to really want it or settle for being happy with yourself - ultimately it is your choice. If you want something bad enough,create goals for yourself, achievable goals and work towards that and always reward yourself so you know you are working towards a better you. Main tips for motivation:
Just getting out the door is the first step and the hardest.
Create a fun workout playlist to help motivate you when you are at the gym.
Find a workout partner, you will both rely on eachother to just get to the gym.
See the big picture, why are you doing this? Health related, self confidence or just an overall lifestyle change. Hope this helps! 

05 Nov
It does, thank you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51