Gaining not losing :(

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 11:54am
via Android

Any idea why I'm gaining weight instead off losing it?
I've heard that muscle weighs a lot so you gain weight first then it should start falling off. How long does a girl have to wait to star seeing some results? I'm starting to get a bit disheartened.

05 Nov
Do not dishearten check your muscles mass of ur muscles mass is gaining that means it's good for you and get somemotivation from skimble Try to do lower body exercise
05 Nov
Muscle doesn't weigh more, it just takes up less space..if you're working out consistently then you need to look at how you're eating, are you getting enough calories? That's where most folks miss it
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:13pm
via iOS
Do you know what "stumble upon" food is? It's just little bits of food that you find while you're out. I.e, maybe someone from your work brought in bagels for everyone, or maybe you came across a street vendor giving out free samples. It's little stuff like that that can ruin your diet. Start logging *every* single thing you put into your mouth, and after a week or so, review it and decide what you need to cut out. If you're not losing weight, it's because you're consuming more calories than your body needs. Best of luck to you! If you ever need help or encouragement, just message me :)
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:23pm
via Android

Watch your diet !! And are you doing cardio or muscle building ?

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:48pm
via Android

Hmmm I guess I should watch my portion sizes a bit more. I generally eat healthy foods and balanced but it's the amount.  I just love food so much. I love cooking and exploring new tastes.
I've been doing a mixture of both cardiovascular and muscle building..maybe increase the cardio side of things. ..

05 Nov
I know what you mean. I'm from a big Italian family, and I'm used to eating huge portions for every meal lol
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:49pm
via Android

Thanks very much :)

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

Cardio will burn fat and help you loose pounds, but if your doing weights are going to gain some weight,  but you definitely have to watch your food intake

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:00pm
via Android

So more cardio and less food..... ugh!

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:34pm
via Android

You don't have to eat less , just watch your food intake ( healthy foods )  and keep up with the cardio !

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51