Diet pills??

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 12:45pm
via Android

I was wondering if diet pills actually worked? Or how they worked? Just information on them really...

06 Nov
Well diet pills are not recommend to take if your bmi is lower then 30, put it this way unless your obese there's noo need for them they are quite dangerous for your body and you have to be very careful taking them if you have a medical condition like diabetes for the ones prescribed and for the over the counter ones they are really not affective, if your goal is to loss weight and be healthy consider doing it the more natural way by dieting and exercise, It's great safe and effective with no side affects Well hope this...
09 Nov
Visalus. Bodybyvi. Check it out Jonathanfaneyt.bodybyvi.com
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

There Are Several Different Options Of Diet Pills Over The Counter Or Prescribed But In Order For Me To Help First Tell Me What Are Your Goals And What Is Your Current Bmi

06 Nov
cAPTAIN cAPITAL! mY nEMESIS! Lol
06 Nov
Haha I was being a captain capital lol, I was like wtf is a captain capital until I searched it up lol, but until we meet again maze runner lol
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 8:38pm
via Android

I don't know my BMI unfortunately, I was just wondering if they actually worked and how

06 Nov
Well that's simple just go online on Google and type bmi calculator there it should give you a website where you put in your measurements, age and weight, that should give you your current bmi and bmi your suppose to be and your ideal weight
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 12:07am
via Android

Diet pills are bad news,if u want a kick start for you body juicing is great and safe,chek jason vale juice master x

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 2:04am
via Android

Unless your doctor prescribes them to you, don't bother. OTC weight loss pills really don't work, and can be dangerous. They are only for people who have a LOT of weight to lose. If you think you fit that description, then talk to your doctor about it. Don't even give your money to those wight loss scam companies.

07 Nov
Unless your doctor tells you to, don't take anything that promises weight loss. They don't work and the people who make them only want your money. The best way to lose weight is by having a proper diet and consistent exercise. Also, don't "diet", change the way you eat all together. Try counting calories for a month so that you can get a better understanding of how much of something you should be eating.
07 Nov
Sorry, I didn't mean to reply to you! That was ment for the main thread.
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Nov 8, 2014 3:29pm
via iOS
I was on Alli for a year. Alli is the only FDA approved weight loss pill. My gynecologist prescribed it to me to lose weight. It worked but it's expensive! Plus, my liver enzymes shot up. 
I think losing weight the natural way is the best and safest.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51