At Home or Gym?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 2:53pm
via Android

Would you rather work out at home or go to the gym?
Personally, I'd rather go to the gym. It gets me in workout mode. At home I tend to get sidetracked with other things that need to get done. :( Anyone else have this problem?
Or maybe outside? ;) fresh air!

06 Nov
I have this problem. But to set my self a goal for each day i workout at home, so that way i make sure i get me workout in.
06 Nov
That's great Jeremy! I always tend to get side tracked so I make myself go to the gym, cant get sidetracked there! Lol.
06 Nov
Lol...That is true
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 2:58pm
via iOS
I prefer at home or outside.. It makes me too self conscious to workout infront of a bunch of people, I feel like I'm being sized up and it distracts me. Plus, when you're at home you don't have to wear a shirt lol
06 Nov
That's true! I'm the type of person to start competing with the person next to me if they're on the same machine (even tho they probably don't know). It sucks when they're a lot fitter and I'm like dang it! Move faster Nikki! Haha.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 3:15pm
via Android

I prefer the gym especially since I pay for it !!! But I do sometimes I have very to skip the gym so I do workouts at home when I have too

06 Nov
Yeah. That's how I got myself to workout more is I joined a gym. I'm not the type of person to not use something that I'm paying for. Plus, I love swimming & my gym has a pool! I love it!
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 3:23pm
via Android

That's a bad ass gym , swimming is a awesome cardio!

06 Nov
I used to be in competitive swimming in school, but ever since I left high school I stopped because I don't have a pool of my own. Since I joined my gym I've started again! Its so much fun to me. :)
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 4:01pm
via Android

Well my preference would be at home because driving to the gym everyday is something I don't like doing and having to pay for membership either, but going to the gym is more beneficial for people that want to add size (gain mass) or just like working out in that type of environment, but honestly for me when I'm at the gym I run into a lot of distraction, basically I only go when I absolutely have to.

06 Nov
Yeah. That's the one thing I hate about going to the gym is I have to drive there. But, for me, paying a little bit a month makes me want to go even more because I always use it as long as I'm paying for it.
06 Nov
Hey if that's your motivation to get your butt up and workout then do it till you can't no more because that's gonna help you in accomplishing your goals
06 Nov
Definitely! Everyone has their own preference. Either way is effective! :) As long as you're doing it.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 6, 2014 4:31pm
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

I do all the  above and have a great workout no matter where im at

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 3:30pm
via Android

Way better results at the gym and it's more of a motivational atmosphere.

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 8:37am
via Android

Do mostly bodyweight and dumbells at home. Nearest gym is 30 min away.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51