Best way to lose 20-40ibs a month

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 6:20am
via Android

I know working out you have to do it in a healthy way... I just want to lose around 40 a month any advice????? I want to lose a total of 100 ibs im not happy with myself and need to change its ruining me.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 6:26am
via Android

Honestly i think 40 pounds or 20kgs per month is being too optimistic. Rather take it slowly and aim for about 12 LB per month. I noticed that the quicker you loose the easier it is to gain.
Try to cut refined carbs and sugars. Eat fish , chicken veggies and salad. No sodas.
Im sure that will help

10 Nov
I lose weight super easy its keeping it off with working out and dieting I lose 12 ibs in like a week or two and thats doing dance workout and eating right
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 6:44am
via Android

40 lbs in 1 month is too much. If you would even lose that much that fast you will have a lot of excess skin just hanging. And judging by your pic it doesn't seem u need to lose 100 lbs. Btw there is no fast or easy way to a healthy lifestlye.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

That's the trick everyone says I look 180 but I weight so so so much more than that i just carry myself well which is why im losing the access weight its easy for me to lose weight its just keeping it off and when I workout and eat right the pounds just melt off its keeping them off thats the problem

02 Dec
We've all followed that path and wandered off at the fast food exit signs. I've only recently veered back on course. If you look at this as a lifestyle of eating healthy instead of a temporary diet then it will help you make healthier choices. Don't beat yourself up when you lose focus and celebrate your accomplishments. You can do anything you put your mind to.
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 3:56pm
via Android

It is too mych weight to lose weight...i am 165 lbs and doing diet for almost 30 days and doing walk as well for 30 mints daily..but i did not lose weight but my appearance changed from bulky to less bulky?i dont  understand why my machine is nt telling less weight even though machine is just fine..what do u think?why it us so?

02 Dec
Sara, you could be gaining muscle while losing fat and the scale won't show a difference. Don't just measure your progress by the numbers on your scale. If you're clothes are looser than before you started and your appearance is changing for the better, then those are signs that things are moving in the right direction for you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51