Who's tried carb cycling

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 3:39pm
via Android

That shit is freaking awesome and sooo effective from what I've read and there's so much science behind it, anybody here got any results from it

14 Nov
I had a girlfriend do this for a fitness competition and the results where amazing!!
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 3:40pm
via Android

Not sure what that is. How does it work?

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 3:49pm
via iOS
I'm curious too. What is carb cycling? Never heard of it before
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 5:11pm
via Android

Well carb cycling is when you intake high carbs for three days followed by low carb intake for another three days and for the last day you have is as a cheat day, that makes your metabolism speed up and keeps you from storing any fat at all, it basically makes your body into a fat burning machine, look it up in YouTube they explain it more thoroughly.

14 Nov
Well how about if you add a day or two of high carb days preferably before your leg day will that count as carb cycling planning on starting that
14 Nov
Just finished researching it. I think it's worth trying it out! I'm going to start tomorrow. Hopefully i'll finally see some results for these last few pounds I've got to lose.
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Well raja it wouldn't be as effective because there's a science method on doing it you have to do three day high carbs followed by three day low carb and cheat day, or it would not trigger your metabolism and boost your fat burning capacity. If you check it out you see exactly what I'm talking about

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 5:54pm
via Android

I'm trying it out to makayla I'm starting on Monday but I doing it a little bit different I'm buying a book of a ten year veteran that discovered this carb cycle and follow his instructions he has truly perfected carb cycling, I'll give you any pointers on what to focus on when I get the book to help you loose those pounds

15 Nov
What kind of carbs are you eating while carb cycling? Keep me updated this is something I'll probably try before summer.
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 7:04pm
via Android

I've been looking into trying it out too, found this cool website a while ago http://scoobysworkshop.com/advanced-fat-loss-carb-cycling/ it calculates how much and what to eat on a carb cycling eating plan based on weight, height, age, activity level etc... The meal plan is quite boring but I guess you can tweak it a bit to your own taste..

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 7:42pm
via Android

I am actually on a gain diet but would like to loose the fat along the way if it's possible any pointers on the carb cycling would be helpful the ones you get from the book and should I do it considering I am looking to gain lean mass

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51