Is it better to workout when you wake up..Or b4 you fall asleep?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 16, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

Lately I've been doing one or the other because of my schedule.. But I was just wondering what is better for you?

16 Nov
I workout in the afternoons.if you workout in the morning just be sure to eat something small before you workout. I don't think it really matters what time you workout.
21 Nov
I just did a research paper for college... and if you workout before you go to bed, it can actually cause sleep deprivation (where you cant sleep). And over time can cause serious issues such as diabetes.....
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 9:48pm
via Android

Workout at the same time everyday it helps and if it doesn't give you sleep problems working out late at night then do them in the night time but a working out early really keeps your metabolism revved up throughout the day.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:32pm
via Android

Late afternoon between 4 and 6 pm.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 6:10am
via iOS
In the mornings because That's the only time of a day where I can spare some minutes. In the evening is difficult because I cannot sleep and I am getting hungry. Theoretically you would burn calories during your sleep.
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

I read that after a morning workout your body is internally still burning calories hours after you stop. Sooooo I would say the morning lol But I hear you, unfortunately you have to go by when your schedule allows you sometimes!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 6:08am

Doing a nice intense workout in the morning will jumpstart your metabolism and keep you burning at a higher rate for the rest of the day. Doing a workout at the end of the day can help some people unwind and relax. It's mostly a personal preference thing. I work out in the morning.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51