via iOS
Best diet for results within 2/3 weeks? Summer's around the corner
26 Nov
Fruits at night
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 10:47pm
via Android

Join me in my healthy eating plan,follow me!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 16, 2014 10:47pm
via Android

Try carb cycling with 3 high carb days following 3 low carb days eat whole foods/wheets and low gi carbs like oats sweet potatoes and whole wheat products. Eat 13 to 15 calories per pound of bodyweight drink 2 to 3 liters of water with a glass on empty stomach in the morning( gradually increase this) 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and good workouts will help you cut down in no time. Don't forget the healthy fats from peanut butter nuts olive/coconut/fish oil and any unsaturated fats remember the ratio should be 52 %carbs 32 % protein 12-15 % fats take a multivitamin alongside too. Hope this helps :)

17 Nov
Does drinking a litre of green tea a day also help?
17 Nov
Yes! I drink about 4 glasses of green tea and home juiced apple juice as a sports drink add 1 or 2 tsb of honey and a pinch of salt too if it's going to be your sports drink too and I prepare it a day before and refrigerate it so it's basically iced green tea, anyways drink it anyway you want it's great for metabolism :)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:24pm
via Android

So far since last week I have been drinking a litre of green tea and water only. It's really hard and green tea isn't the most pleasant of beverages.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:28pm
via Android

Yeah that's why add a glass or two of apple/grape juice and honey in it that's ought to make it good enough try peaches too if you want. And I could never drink that much green tea(hot) there's not enough time in a day try iced green tea this is better than gatorade or other overpriced sports drinks with artificial sweetners and what not!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:29pm
via Android

That's exactly what I do. I make it the night before and stick it in the fridge so I can down it the next day. That's the only way I can get that stuff down. Lol

17 Nov
Haha good :) try taking a Normal sip every ten minutes of your workout the tea really forces the body to use fat as fuel Rather than the carbs
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:30pm
via Android

Remember this is supposed to be fun don't force something unpleasant on you that way you're only setting yourself to fail, the reason most strict ass diets don't work get creative and adopt a healthy lifestyle not a "diet"

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:35pm
via Android

Exactly diets don't work because they make a person nuts!! I'm just trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I'm slowing getting used to the green tea. It's not nice and I wouldn't choose to drink that at a party but taking a few gulp fills from the fridge during the day will only be good for me.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 17, 2014 5:39pm
via Android

Try the new recipe tomorrow and get back to me how you like it remember add apple juice just an hour or so before you plan to drink it, juicer was just too much work lol so I just blend them these days :p

19 Nov
I haven't tried it yet as I'm not big on Apple juice but I will buy it when I go monthly shopping. I drink my green tea by putting 6 or 7 bags in a jug and let it cool. Put it in a bottle and then put it in the fridge. I drink it like I would drink cold water. Gulping it down and then I only get the after taste after the last gulp. It seems to work because I manage to finish a litre a day.
19 Nov
Okay well whatever works :D apples are for a personalised sports drink but you can keep drinking it plain if you're gonna drink it over the course of the day? What do you drink while working out?
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 26, 2014 11:31am
via Android

Fu

26 Nov

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51