Love handles?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 12:30am
via iOS
Okay so I've tried a lot of workout any one seem to have a good one that targets love handles? Any tips would be great
18 Nov
I do a really simple one that works pretty well, but I don't know what it's called. Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Put your left hand behind your head and your right arm by your side. Bend your waist to the right til your hand is level with your knee, hold, and then return to the starting position. I do 10 reps on each side until I can't do them anymore lol. You can also hold a five pound weight to get a little more out of it, but it works without it.
18 Nov
Doing core workouts are good but usually will only build and tone the muscle. Burning fat is slightly different. If you are someone who likes to lift, keep your breaks short and your workout intense. Squats are amazing for burning fat off of everywhere. Basically just squatting with moderate weight for as many reps as possible is gonna make you burn a lot and you'll know you're doing it right because of the pool of sweat when you look down. Elevating the heart rate and sweating is a good indicator that your body is using what it can to keep...
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 1:50am
via Android

The exercise you're doing is definitely going to tone up the muscle underneath, but it's not necessarily going to get rid of any extra fat (you can't choose where you want to lose fat from, your body doesn't work that way lol) But if it's core fat you're looking to shred you should start taking CLA and eat lots of healthy fats like avocado and almonds!

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 3:33am
via Android

The workout Tiffany said is good, not sure what its called either lol here are two you can try
*Oblique Thrusters (while in a push up position bring one knee out towards your elbow, alternate legs).
*Knees to elbows (standing with your hands behind your head bring one knee out towards your elbow, alternating legs).
There almost the same things, just working at different angles!

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 11:34am
via Android

You have to burn fat so you wil have to make work your biggest muscles. Try this:
Intense Legs
2013 SQUATEGGEDON Challenge (TK)
And to make work your core and your heart :
CONQUER THE MOUNTAIN*Sk

If you only do abs you will never reach your goal

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 2:37pm
via iOS
Thank you everyone for the tips and advice I will be trying them all and will hopefully see improvements!
18 Nov
High intensity workouts will help burn the most fat. And I agree on CLA. Works great!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 9:55pm
via Android

I think you have to workout your obliques. So you can try my WO: Carsten's Obliques Toning Pt.1 and Pt. 2. And like the others said, burn fat.

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 10:24pm
via Android

I like doing oblique v-ups and also dumbbell side bends to target the obliques directly.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 11:49pm
Hey I decided to offer my services on here totally free of charge my name is James Davis ex marine now a sports fitness and nutritionalist if you want to lose weight or tone up eat healthy or motivate yourself guys and girls hit me up on here or k.i.k me at fti1919

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51