Lower belly fat

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Nov 19, 2014 1:51am
via Android

I've been going to the gym working out and seeing no progress what's so ever really want to lose my little tummy bump any suggestions heeelp!

7 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 2:13am
via Android

I hear fat comes mostly from carbs, so cut out the rice, pasta, bread, even if it's wheat. A wrap might be better, or maybe wrap it in cabbage rather than a tortilla. I have such an issue with this too. You just really gotta concentrate on your veggies and proteins. You'll feel hungry for a couple of days, but your body will adjust in about a week or two. I fine smoothies to be helpful because they sit a little heavier on the stomach,making you feel fuller.

122 Posts
Nov 19, 2014 2:16am
via Android

Lower belly and love handles takes  time  to see  any results. Keep working out. And i will give you sone exercises tomorrow

19 Nov
Okay will do thanks!
1 Post
Nov 19, 2014 2:27am
via Android

Hey mate
Yes I know how it is, been there. Even when I was at me lowest weight like 53kg I still had that damned pouch.
What did it for me was cutting down on carbs for a while then switching for the whole grain version like rice,cookies,pasta and so on, and of course keeping up with exercises.
Hope it is of some help

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51