1 Post
Nov 21, 2014 6:18pm
via Android

Im 250 trying lose but i dont have the guidence i need

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Nov 21, 2014 9:15pm
via Android

Your 250 pound okay well tbh you could lose 20 pounds easy depends if your ready for a different life style. But idk how talk you are and if your diet is bad so eat healthy and try running and a good routines to sheds some pounds.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 6:04am

Hi there, why don't you start by telling us a little about yourself. What motivated you to want to make this lifestyle change? What is one of your goals you are working toward? What sort of activities do you do? Are you indoors mostly, or do you enjoy the outdoors? What are some typical foods that you eat on a regular basis?
Finding answers to questions like these will help us help you figure out ideas that will work for your individual needs. :) Talk to you soon!

10552453_10152287905617894_7336545304856811134_n_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 6:12am

I was overweight also a few years ago. I lost the weight by cleaning up my diet sticking with whole foods, eliminating sugar, drinking water, tea and coffee only. In the grocery store shop only on the outside aisles for fresh produce and meats and be very careful about what you add to your cart on the inside aisles. Beans, canned fish, frozen veg, seafood, fruit, spices, are all good choices. Avoid heavily processed foods including most of the so-called low fat diet options. Don't eat it if it has more than 3 steps of processing and or ingredients you can't pronounce It. I used a free nutrition and exercise tracker tokeep a handle on exactly what my intake versus calories burned were. For exercise, I started slowly with walking, varying speed from a relaxed pace to brisk walk and modified body weight exercises such as push-ups from my knees or against the wall. Over time, I gradually went to jogging, sprinting, and using barbells, dumb bells and kettle bells Doing high intensity cardio workouts, heavier weights and more compkex advanced versions of body weight exercises. 

I wish you all the best on your journey. You can do this, just be consistent and remember any changes you make should become your new habits For life. Don't try to change everything at once, take it one step at a time and you'll Get there. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51