Hello everyone!!!!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Nov 23, 2014 8:54am
via Android

I am pretty new here. Trying to get Abs and just keeping my ass nice and firm as well as trying to get my waist smaller. What is everyone else is focusing on and any suggestions???

25 Nov
How are you eating and how often do you workout? Do you take any supplements as well?
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 9:04am
via Android

It's really simple. Keep on a diet and try to have a constant workout pattern. Make sure you don't break the your workout pattern though..

23 Nov
But what kind of diet
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 9:10am
via Android

Well I thing you should go with a protein diet.. it increases the volume of the body..also get some vegetables in there to keep healthy.

23 Nov
I eat a lot of vegetables and cook very healthy foods. I feel like I already have enough mass on me. I don't need any more. Lol Is there anything else you would be able to suggest? I don't mean to bust your balls.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 9:23am
via Android

Lol..  in that case stick to a workout pattern and every thing would be alright...

23 Nov
23 Nov
Any time
23 Nov
Salut ca va bien
Nov 23, 2014 5:31pm
via Android

Salut ca va bien

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 12:47am
via Android

Heyy welcome to working out :D I can recommend an outline of a diet. Hope this helps. Good luck in your workouts :)
Try carb cycling with 3 high carb days following 3 low carb days eat whole foods/wheets and low gi carbs like oats sweet potatoes and whole wheat products. Eat 13 to 15 calories per pound of bodyweight drink 2 to 3 liters of water with a glass on empty stomach in the morning( gradually increase this) 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and good workouts will help you cut down in no time. Don't forget the healthy fats from peanut butter nuts olive/coconut/fish oil and any unsaturated fats remember the ratio should be 52 %carbs 32 % protein 12-15 % fats take a multivitamin alongside too. Hope this helps :)

24 Nov
Whoa, 13-15 calories per pound bodyweight seems so much. When I used Noom weight-loss coach last spring it had me on something like 1200-1400 calories. Of course I was hungry all the time and I didn't end up losing much weight at all before I got tired of being hungry and having no energy. But your recommendation here is for building muscle, not losing weight I guess.
24 Nov
Haha no its 20 calories per pound of bodyweight for building muscle :p the problem with 1200 to 1400 calories diets are that your body might go into shock because of it or you might binge eat. I am recommending to eat healthy that way you can follow to eat like this for the rest of your life, the weight loss might be slow but will be permanent otherwise people mostly gain back and then some after a crazy diet finishes. 1200 calories are not enough for someone who exercises regularly
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 3:30am
via Android

Hi!!! I'm focusing on abs and butt too. I'm actually doing the Brazilian Booty program too, and the 6 pack toned abs program. I'm not super consistent with them unfortunately, but they are really good workouts!

24 Nov
I'll definitely try the 6 pack toned Abs program. :) Thank you
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 1:31pm
via Android

Eat a balanced diet consisting of fruits, berries, vegetables, and meat. Doing crunches is good for building abs. Knee benders, yoga, jogging and running are great ways to tone your butt. As another user suggested, the brazilian booty program would be your best bet for your... yeah. Remember to have rest days and drink plenty of water and tea during and after exercises.

If you need any additional help, contact me.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 1:34pm
via Android

Welcome! I'm new here too :b looks like we"re working on the same areas :b squats and crunches it is :b

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51