Weight loss

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 11:20pm
via iOS
So I've recently started my weight loss journey at 239.3 lbs. I know this will be a very difficult time and I'm willing to do it in order to get to a healthy weight. Nobody has told me to do this, this is a decision I have made in my own. My ultimate goal weight is 115 lbs. what is the high test weight you have been at, I'm at my highest now. How long has it taken you to lose your weight. I know this weight will not come off fast or easy, and I'm expending this to take me well over a year to lose, and a lifetime to keep off. Well off to work out, let me know what you think, and please no hate. I'm just tying to get healthy again;)
25 Nov
You go gurlfriend. I'm pretty sure u can ace this weightloss goal. :)
25 Nov
Thanks everyone for the support!! I will reach my goal, along with all the others who work hard and are determined to be healthy!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 11:23pm
via Android

Good for you!
You just made the best decision.. And the best part that nobody told you to do it.. It came from you.. Keep it up and you will feel great! I'm here if you need anything!

24 Nov
I was at my highest weight about 3 months ago at 155lbs. I made a lifestyle change to better my future and ended up gaining 35lbs. My goal weight is also 115. I have a hard time staying motivated so I have a lot of respect for you that you decided to do this by yourself and are dedicated to losing weight. I hope you don't mind that I follow you for encouragement :)
Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 1:25am
via Android

Good luck!!

25 Nov
Thanks for responding. I will defiantly put all of that into consideration as I continue on with my weight loss.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 2:06am
via Android

This is awesome I am going through a journey myself as well I started at 350 pounds 6 months ago and now I weigh 275 it can be done let me know if you need help! We can talk

25 Nov
What do you usually do weekly as far as working out and your usual diet? How many days a week do you work out? I didn't know it was even possible to lose 70+ lbs in 6 months! That's awesome and it gives me soooo much encouragement that I can win this battle.
25 Nov
I try to workout 4-5 days a week but the first 49 pounds I lost were in the first two and a half months I was working out maybe twice a week but I was eating clean and taking supplements I was referred to that are completely natural but help with recovery and other weight loss.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51