Gym Membership

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 8:48pm
via iOS
I've been working out at home for a while now, but have been considering getting a gym membership since I live down the street from one. The only thing holding me back is that I have no idea what the cost would be. My question for you guys is what is the usual cost for a gym membership, and I know it does vary from what gym is used and where I live, but I just wanted an idea of the cost.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 9:39pm
via Android

Gyms vary in price. You should call or go down there and ask. They show you around the gym aswell so you can see what they have there. Some gyms have more equipment than others.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 11:08pm
via Android

It won't be much unless you are living in a pretty highend area. Usually there's a registration fee at first and then you pay them monthly which is less then what you have to pay first month. Anyways check out the place tomorrow and happy lifting :) I pay about 50 dollars a month but the gym I go to is worth it for me.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 11:35pm
via Android

Costco has a 2 year gym membership for 24 hour fitness it's 300 breaks down to like 14 bucks a month. I've had memberships to 24 hours and la fitness both were 25 bucks. I go to a smaller gym now and it's 15 bucks there. But you need to go in and ask if they have specials or if there are going to be any promotions soon.

26 Nov
That's way cheaper than what many gyms charge for monthly fees here in Germany. You guys are lucky.
26 Nov
What's it like in germany?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 11:48pm
Your basically wasting your time with a gym before you have a set programme/goals achievements you want. I can help you with free advice and a training programme for motivation/weight loss or your set goals if you have k.i.k add me fti1919 I'm a ex royal marine I'm not a fitness and nutritional expert if your interested then contact me :)
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:09am
via Android

i wanted to join a gym, but they can be so pricey i decided not to. the ones around me are $12 a week and i just dont have that kind of money. i can handle the $4 a month from this app easy, and its really helping me out :) just stick to what you're doing, and if you really feel like gym, buy some cheap second hand gym equipment :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51