9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:41pm
via Android

Hi all

I am 36 male
80 kgs, 37 inch waist line , belly stomach. .No exercise till date
I wanna have a Flat stomach, weight target of 68 kgs, Waist line target of 32 inch..
Is it advisable to do AB, Arms, Butt, Leg and Cardio Exercise simultaneously to loose weight?
I m planning to do One exercise each from the five groups everyday ..
Wat do u guys suggest? !!
Thankz All..
My Whatassp number is 0091 98953 27971

26 Nov
DIET sweetie. Diet. and Cardio to shed weight. then eventually ull do workouts to tone and build them muscles.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:49pm
via Android

Diet control is a must..try to have all your meals with veggie, fruits, oat, egg whites, cucumber, some curd...cut down heavily on rice, potato, alcohol , oil , butter , cheese. Try to cut smoking by half each day if at all you smoke. This is 80% for your goal..rest is moderate workout for 1 hour 6 days a week..challange yourself eveydaya bit more..do 10 min of jogging or floor running both before and after workout..

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:49pm
via Android

Don't work your abs until you're at the muffin top stage do shoulder&quads then chest & back then arms & calves repeat. Do hiit workouts and slow Cardio on alternating days. They should range from 25 to 40 minutes Cardio preferably on empty stomach. Drink iced green tea as a sports drink blend in an apple 2 tsb honey and a pinch of salt

26 Nov
They should be on different days though your muscles need rest
26 Nov
Oh.okay.tat means one day one exercise from each group. okay. .I will post here what All I am doi from Tmorw on wards!! Thnkz guyz
26 Nov
Yeah no worries and sure
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:52pm
via Android

@Sokii..A great thnks for your useful Tipz..what all Moderate Workouts you Recommend? !

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:55pm
via Android

@Raja..thankuu first of all for the tipss!!
What drink before and after a workout??
The drink u mentioned is after a wotkout?

26 Nov
It's a sports drink like gatorade which you take a sip of every 10-15 minutes of working out
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 12:57pm
via Android

@Aj..Please tell me a Diet Plan for Morning Afternoon and Dinner !! Thanks

26 Nov
It's better to consult your dietician for that but. Simple stuffs I learned is that EAT like a king for breakfast. Eat like a lady for lunch and No Meal or SNACKS for dinner only. All meals consist of low fat low calorie low carbs low sugar. More on fiber and proteins. Greentea. More water. Drink bout 2 glasses of water before and after meal to make you feel fuller. :)
26 Nov
Not after though weight half an hour before drinking water following a meal
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 4:12pm
via Android

Remember that easy does it, the road to permanent weight-loss is slow weight-loss. And also take in consideration that your diet should be a foundation for something that you can stick to for the rest of your life. If you go back to your old habits, you'll gain the weight you lost again.

Haha, it sounds so pessimistic but these are some of the best advice there is.

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 5:05pm
via Android

Good diet!! Workout regularly!! Check out my fat burning workout

Karen's Fat Burning Workout

Image_thumb
140 Posts
Nov 26, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

My best tip is on days when you don't work out research healthy foods and new workout moves online for a bit :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51