Water Diet

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 3:54pm
via Android

So far going good... I've had no junk food just water and a chicken wrap wonder how long this will last

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 4:07pm
via Android

Water diet as in what, water only?

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 4:09pm
via Android

No basically you're only allowed to drink water but not replace it for any meals...
You drink water instead of snack inbetween meals (etc.) And drink a glass before and after you've eaten a meal... and that's it, just don't ever substitute it for meals

27 Nov
Drink 2 glass of water as soon as u can after just waking up. It will help cleanse your system. Wakes up ur organs. spike metabolism. and also 2 glass of water before and after meals. Helps with digestion and makes u eat less by feeling full.
28 Nov
Okay, wanted to make sure it wasn't something crazy that might be fatal. :) Just remember there's such a thing as water poisoning so it's actually possible to have too much water.
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 4:58pm
via Android

For some reason I stopped drinking water, except when I was training.....it's been 3 months.....so I think I'll give this a shot. This is DEFINITELY a good day to start!!!! Thanks for the great post!!!!

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 27, 2014 5:01pm
via Android

This is good to drink lots of water but healthy snacks like almonds,fruit,yogurt is fine x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51