I give up quick

17 posts | Original | Recent

Dec 5, 2014 6:48am
via Android

My name is Stephanie I started working out about 5 months ago and gave up I need to stay motivated can someone please give me that push to not give up . thank you

05 Dec
I was like you .... but i got really good responds from here ... now i am working out everyday .... see exercise like a pass time not a homework you should do .... its all in the mind ... i hope this app will help discover really awesome workouts :) good luck
05 Dec
Workout Eat well Be patient Your body will reward you ;-)
Image_thumb
110 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 8:47am
via Android

DONT EVER GIVE UP!!!! That's me pushing you :-)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 3:56pm
via Android

Exactly what Alooy said. Find a couple of workouts you think you can handle, they don't have to be too long, and after a few times you'll be surprised how much easier they are. Our bodies want to work in top shape. Your body will thank you, focus on how you feel, not how you look :)

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 9:17pm
via Android

I have the same problemen, but following people here really works for me. Good luck

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 12:35am
via iOS
You're still here aren't you? That means you haven't given up. We all have our down times, it's the times that we keep pushing no matter how badly we think we've messed up that count. Celebrate your small victories and remember that tomorrow is always another chance to get it right.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 10:04am
via Android

i love you

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 11:12am
via Android

Hi Steph, you need to set up some targets for your self and they shuold keep you motivated , every time you want give up think about them. Stay strong and good luck ;-)

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 11:45am
via Android

Why dont you start a challenge for a month. 

I made a challenge 100 - 100 - 100 push ups sit ups and squats December.

This is just a start.

Try it. follow me and come to my challenge.

Just do it

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 12:20pm
via Android

Hear some techno music through headphones

06 Dec
Why would that help?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 12:27pm
via Android

because through that person can feel energetic wibes during workout

06 Dec
okay thank you for the tip
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 12:57pm
via Android

hi I to am a Stephanie!!!,I wanted 2tell u that I give up and in so so so easily.I have some health issue's that can get in the way!!

10405381_736290899789732_5032131211613799988_n_thumb
1 Post
Dec 6, 2014 2:48pm
via Android

Try thinking to yourself why you want to workout, it's like if your a smoker people tell you to quit family, friends, doctor, but it never really works and if it does it won't last you give up and smoke again. You have to ask yourself if you want to quit and once you realize that you want to quit for yourself and no one else, you realise you have more motivation behind your actions and more determination behind your decision.
Ask yourself why you want to workout? Is it to impress a guy? Family? Friends? If it is they should except you for who you are. But if it's so you feel more confident? In command? Balanced? Free? Like you own your life and sometimes the world? Then think of the things that you will gain in the workout, think of the end result of a body and mind working together, think on how more confident you will be in life and around others when you believe in yourself and your own decisions.

I hope helped you because I'm in the same boat but I've been on and off for 1yr and a half workout and typing this up to help you the best way i know how has helped me so thank you

06 Dec
glenn.thank you.for your kind words it means a lot
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 4:25pm
via Android

My pleasure Helena :) and there is a condition not all techno song will work.If you are used to this genre then you must have your fav one.If not then try listening to couple of songs,only 1-2 will connect to your mind mentally....!!

07 Dec
I'll try it
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 4:30pm
via iOS
When you're not in the mood, or just don't want to, get up and do it anyway. That feeling you have when you're done!, is you realizing you just crossed another hurdle.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 6, 2014 4:43pm
via Android

What motivate me a lot is watching motivating movies (for example :pain and gain). When you have an Idol you want to look like its more easier to stay motivated ;)
Because the only thing you have to do to look like a superman/woman ;) is to workout regulary and eat healthy.
And listen to music during workout, it help me a lot too.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 6, 2014 4:58pm
via Android

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 5:36pm
via Android

Just keep at it... I know right now working out must feel liike a chore, but if you keep at it it'll feel more like a necessity.  Plus, it helps to write fitness goals you want to strive to on a sticky note and place it somewhere you'll always see it like the bathroom mirror or the ceiling of your room. -Happy working out

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51