HELP ME!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 2:55am
via Android

Hey
I'm a mom of two. And between my kids and my full time job it's very hard for me to find workout time until they go to bed. Even then , I don't know what will help blast this belly fat off . I weigh 157 and my goal is 135 by may. PLEASE HELP ME REACH IT!

Any tips are appreciated or workout partners. I need as much help as possible.

15 Dec
Hi I'm a first time Mom and all though I do not work I have read some helpful tips. They aren't much but thought I share. There have been so many articles I read that say jump roping is a good cardio workout without the heavy equipment. The only thing is I've Had friends who done that and their calf just becomes usually bigger only because building strong muscle there but I wouldn't want that much muscle. I think you may favor those short interval workouts in one that really hit everything even speeding up heart rate and all. I...
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 4:15am
via Android

Thank you . :)

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 4:37am
via iOS
Try HIIT high intensity interval training. If you don't have have a gym membership to a place with classes... youtube has a lot of videos that are helpful, you can even modify it to your specific needs
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 4:57am
via Android

Yes you have to find whats fun and works for you so it actually  doesn't  feel like work. I've  used insanity before it it worked great. Its hard  but it is suppose to be. Do what you can and make sure you eat healthy.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 4:58am
via Android

You are beautiful  btw...

15 Dec
Thanks . And I'm working on the eating good journey now.
Ripped_thumb
69 Posts
Dec 15, 2014 5:02am
via Android

Come join my forum, 'path to sexy beast', easy quick and effective

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51