Butt won't get bigger?!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 16, 2014 2:14pm
via Android

My bum is so flat and no matter what I do, it won't get any bigger! I do squats with weights but nothing seems to be working. Any suggestions?

16 Dec
Fire hydrants, different types of lunges, box jumps, squats, glute kickbacks, stiff leg deadlifts. Good luck!
17 Dec
You have to feel it burn. without burning you will not increase!
93 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 2:32am
via Android

Hey there love,

A few exercises
-stair climbers
-side leg lifts...

the rest of the exercises to target different areas of your butt listed in the workout I created called "werk" which I do to make my butt bigger rounder and lifted. I would drink my protein shake after my work out. And make sure you're consuming water.

You need to work out hard and have rest days in between to allow your muscles to grow/repair.  So like 2 days out of the week would be your leg day (butt). And the other days is rest or targeting a different muscle in your body.

ALWAYS always always lift heavy. Make sure your form is correct so you don't hurt yourself.
And as your legs get stronger add more weight onto your barbell or adjustable dumbells or whatever you're using.

Good luck xo

68 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 4:06am
via Android

Honey gurlfriend u ain't alone on this one. Gurl I've been squating and squeezing my ass of and still flat as hell. It aint sexy and I ain't happy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51