I need some help an tips

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 16, 2014 8:41pm
via Android

I have done my bmi an body fat % 41 is body fat am trying to loose 35 or at least 30 an every time I try to loose weight I only get to a certain point around 10 lbs an then I can't loose Any more an start to gain it back an I give up it gets very frustrating if any one have any tips it would be very helpful thank you

16 Dec
16 Dec
17 Dec
Try this workout 9 Minutes For A Sexy-Beast Body. Its based on a Navy Seal exercise curriculum, and works tour whole body in only 9 minutes a day
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 16, 2014 8:47pm
via Android

An reda

Pnix_thumb
33 Posts
Dec 16, 2014 9:04pm

Joslynn, concentrate on one thing.. persistence. I am sure during the time that 10 pounds were coming off you were excited and willing to keep going to get where you want to be but you are going to hit rough patches and that is when it starts to count. It is easy for someone to see results when they first start but when your body either gets used to what your doing or stops changing that means you need to make a change to keep going. Keep in mind also that depending on what your doing you also may be gaining muscle which will make it look like you are not losing weight. Muscle is more dense than fat so while you are losing fat you are gaining the good stuff. You have to persist on no matter what. Sometimes we do hit a wall and sometimes you have to take a step back and faithfully push forward to break through. At times it may take a couple times but getting discouraged only makes you give up and in most cases go back to where you were. Worst case people put on more than when they started because they have totally given up. You only have one life, one body, take control and no matter what... keep going. Something will give and you will smash it. Switch up your workout if you have to and go harder than you ever have!

16 Dec
Thanks you what can I do about eating I'll eat healthy am not a junk food eater any ways when my body gets to where it won't lose any more i feel like am starving my self an it's like nothing satisfies me have you came across that problem
16 Dec
I personally have not. My problem growing up has always been the opposite which is also not fun in "guys world". I am not a nutritionist but I do know you need to eat several small meals a day so that you do not starve yourself and you keep your metabolism going. You need that. What kind of exercises do you do?
16 Dec
Abs an lower legs ect.....
16 Dec
If I am not mistaken you may want to look up a total body cardio routine in the Skimble database to get yourself feeling raw and confident. On the side do what your doing already. Me? I think you are fine. I just think you need to step up a little because from the sounds of it your body is just fighting you a little. It's not like your doing nothing :) You just need to be patient and as I mentioned before at these times it may just mean that you have to push that much harder to get...
16 Dec
Whatever you do DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF. There are many, many people here on skimble. You are not alone. We all have goals, we all fall down and we all at times need a hand getting back up.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 17, 2014 5:49am
via Android

Be kind  to ur self

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51