What helps speed up your metabolism?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 20, 2014 3:39am
via iOS
I have stopped playing on my high school tennis team about 2 months ago and starting to put on weight and get a little lazy. I went from working out weekdays for at least 2 hours a day to not working out at all. I would like to know if you guys know of any kind of foods or drinks preferably that speed up metabolism and help me shed tell gained weight faster?
96 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 4:05am
via iOS
The best way to increase your metabolism is to build muscle. Food is fuel. There's no magic food that will increase your metabolism.
Dec 20, 2014 4:39am
via Android

Eat small meals and snacks throughout the day, drink lots of water and if you can do some 3-10 minute workouts throught the day. Make sure that your are eating healthy foods like meat with little to no fat, fruits, veggies, whole wheat and no processed foods. I started doing this religiously for the past 4 days and I've lost 5 pounds already and I can feel muscles growing in places I didn't know I had. You can do it!

20 Dec
Healthy omega 3 fats from peanut butter nuts olive oil coconut oil and fish oil etc plus green tea. Don't fear the fats just the wrong kind of them
12 Posts
Dec 20, 2014 6:10am
via Android

Digestion is the key to metabolism. Increase ur digestive capacity. Try eating spicy foods. Also u can try out ginger. Ginger sooths ur stomach increase digestion. Take a small piece of ginger add few lemon drops and black salt. Also rounds in a near by park. stomach

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51