Daily morning coffee???

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 2:35pm
via Android

I am a coffee drinker ! But .... I need to have suger and creamer with my coffee and I'm trying to get back on track with my healthy eating since the good holiday food was definitely not my friend would it be better to just stop the morning coffee or would it be ok to have a cup a day?

27 Dec
Omg we have the same name. Ok way off topic just got a little excited there sry. I'm not a nicole though im a Annika. Pretty weird, dont know how i became nikki. On the coffee subject i do drink coffee not every morning though. I have been trying to cut down and i find im drinking sweet tea, which actually has more caffine then a coffee.
27 Dec
The coffee is fine to have. You could try lowering your creamer until you can drink it black. Or you could drink black tea for the caffeine, if you are a tea person.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Dec 26, 2014 7:51pm
via iOS
A cup of Joe in the morning ain't gonna kill ya or send you spiraling off track. The caffeine actually helps kick start your metabolism. The creamer & sugar ain't great so I stopped having sugar & now only have low fat milk which I (eventually) go used to. I would never wanna give up coffee though
Rev3_resize_-_copy_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 17, 2015 11:33am

Green Tea for Weight Loss

Green tea is  a healthy drink and rich in Flavonoid antioxidants. It helps prevent heart disease, to reduce the signs of aging, flush out toxins from the body and improve immunity and to aid in weight loss. 

For more details, please visit: http://www.enjoyingtea.com/

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 17, 2015 11:57am
via Android

Black coffee with some 80% cacao chocolate is the way to go :)  I cut off sugar years ago and never looked back

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Nov 17, 2015 6:14pm
via Android

I love my morning coffee  and afternoon green tea.  When I workout in the morning, which is my normal routine, I often mix my chocolate protein powder with coffee, ice, and water...sort of like an iced mocha.  Yum!

24 Nov
I do the same thing! Love it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51