Flabby stomach

9 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 6:58am
via Android

Hello how can u get ur stomach down n not looking flabby?

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 7:25am
via Android

..... ( even I want to know)

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 2:50pm
via Android

Lol

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 4:18pm
via Android

I'm guessing there's a million girls on here, myself included,  that wish there was a simple answer to that question....lol.   I Know eating less sugar, salt, processed foods and take out is One of the Many steps...along with healthy diet comes the DREADED WORD....EXERCISE....without those 2 things, I've come to realize,  A fat stomach will continue to be ONE of my Many body issues....LOL!  :)
So,  Today,  I'm starting with a little walk on my treadmill followed by some core exercise.  Hopefully,  I won't Die.  This COULD get Ugly.  Hahaha!  

29 Dec
Sit ups or i train n cycle a lot.i might do sit ups once a week.not putting tickets on myself but the cycling has given me abs not far off hue jackman.b4 the bike i couldn't get .you know the ab look
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 9:15pm
via Android

The key to losing fat is to not take it on all at once. To start off you need to notice one thing that is bad and start with that, for example cut chocolate out of your diet. Carry on this method with regular exercise, and diet changing slower and you will see progression. The best thing is to take pictures on a regular basis (once a week) and weight yourself once a week under the same circumstances (Monday, 6AM, same clothing etc) it will take time buy small progress is still progress. Hope this helps!

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 28, 2014 11:41pm
via Android

Thank u to all. Lol

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 12:02am
via Android

Apparently, to get rid of a flabby tummy is to 1) do lots of core exercises regularly, 2) eat clean and 3) say no to sweet stuff, for me the hardest is 3.:)

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 10:18am
via Android

I noticed a lot of people are saying to do core exercise. This is not a good idea if you are trying to LOSE belly fat. Doing core exercises will only make your abs stronger, causing you to look bloated. Your need to do HIIT training to lose the fat and once you have the flat stomach, go onto toning with core exercises. I do not mean to offend anyone but thought you should all be enlightened :)

M7567949_1384380151567_thumb
27 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 6:26pm
via Android

First of all, stomachs are round by nature. When they get flabby you could do daily brush or manual massages with oil or attend belly dancing classes. They are a fantastic way to work those muscles and make you feel attractive at the same time. It may not make the bodyfat in that area disappear over night but will definately help you to raise your selfawareness to that specific area.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51