Frustrated

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 5:23am
via Android

OK Guys I'm Really Serious About This This New year I want to be a new me I want to be skinnier and healthier I want to look good when I put something on I want to be able to wear anything I want get the oh my god she got hot so tired of being overweight that's just downright disappointing I want to lose weight for me and I also want to lose weight to show everyone I can do it so please I need to lose 100 pounds at least starting rate is 287 please please help

30 Dec
Hey! That's a great goal, but it's key to be consistent. If you're really serious about it, you'll have the motivation inside you to pull through. Full body workouts are important, as well as working every part of your body as consistent as possible. I recently created a full body workout that only takes 13 minutes, but it is rather difficult! Hope it helps. Good luck! :) ~Cameron
30 Dec
Be focus on what you want, eat healthy, be positive, search for a motivational group and u gonna see results... Kisses and support from DR
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 1, 2015 5:48pm
via Android

Hi* Remember, you can't out-exercise a bad diet. Exercising is the easy part (kind of), but eating healthy can be a challenge.

Just eat better, not less if you want to lose weight. Stay focused and learn to say "no" to processed foods.

And do anything you can to stay motivated. It's hard at first but once you get the habit of living healthy, nothing will stop you.

Oh, and the dreaded scale... don't ever beat yourself up about the number on the scale. What counts is the change you see in yourself physically and mentally, not a stupid number.

Hope this helps*

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51