How to Start Healthy Eating

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 11:40pm
via Android

So! I am currently in a stage where I am doing heaps of exercise but my eating habits arent the best. Ive tried signing up for different websites which have guaranteed me "weight loss". The only bad thing is the amount of money you have to pay. So if any of you guys have tips or anything can you please leave them below. Im in desperate need!
Thank you x

31 Dec
Hello Amy, i am having the opposite issue...MyFP has really helped me especially when i am food shopping, the scanner is awesome. The app is very user friendly and educational. ...what i thought was healthy for me in many cases wasnt. Now if i can get consistent with my workouts i would be happy! Not giving up...
31 Dec
Try the 12 week LiveFit training program on Bodybuilding.com. It's free and has everything you need from food guidelines to workouts to supplementation. None of the supplements are absolutely necessary though, just recommendations. The girl who wrote the program is a mom, a host for Lifetime TV and a fitness cover model. I think she's almost 40 years old. She knows her stuff. Changed my life! The website is www.bodybuilding.com/LiveFit Good luck!
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 12:57am
via Android

If you're not finding guidance for healthy eating, take a look at Myfitnesspal. It is free,  and the nutrition guidelines use the most current, scientifically-based recommendations available. It includes a barcode scanner for smartphones, the ability to search for fast foods, restsurant meals, and to create your own recipes so you can judge whether your're eating healthily. Others have recommended Loseit.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 1:10am
via Android

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Ill check it out. Much appreciated

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 31, 2014 2:34am
via Android

Cut out processed food. It's hard to do all at once, but if you can wean yourself off of processed foods that's big step in the right direction!

Dec 31, 2014 3:00am
via Android

There are no essential carbohydrates. Get all the nutrition you need from lean meats and veggies some nuts and little fruit. You and everyone knows it but the love of carbs and sugar runs deep.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 5:17am
via Android

Thank you Monica!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51