Weight loss diet?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 3:09am
via Android

Hey guys! Can you suggest any kind of diet for losing weight? Thanks. :)

03 Jan
I would say first find out how many calories you are suppose to have www.scoobycalculator.com and then far as food eat everything in moderation especially if you are the type of person freak out when you hear the word diet. Lets call it healthy lifestyle because diets don't usually last. Anyhow I would say breakfast oatmeal or a breakfast smoothie for lunch tilapia with asparagus and sweet potato , dinner grilled salad drizzle with olive oil and a little itailian seasoning. You have two or 3 snacks which can be used as another meal or something simple like a protein...
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 3, 2015 9:47am
via Android

cut off all the carbohydrates
but take only low-fat protien like fish boiled eggs and vegetables and fruits ^0^ i have done this program for 2 weeks

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 1:00pm
via Android

Thank you so much! :D

03 Jan
03 Jan
No don't cut out the carbs your body actually needs carbs. Stick with healthy carbs, natural fats, and natural sugar. I hate when people say "cut out all the carbs." No your body needs carbs like how it needs natural sugar. If you want to lose weight Then intense cardio mixed with a healthy life style. I would also suggest weight training to help burn the fat. If you do weight train. Always weight train then do cardio. Also do not go under 1200 calories. I suggest starting the day off with lemon and mint water. I love the...
03 Jan
I didn't know you can't use emojis on here xD
04 Jan
Thank you so much. :D I'm really new at this and I don't know which kind of diet to pursue. Cheers! :)
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 8, 2015 7:11am
via iOS
Hi guys, all u have to do is cut off sugar not too much fruit but remember fruit is good for u but not too much eat lots of viggiesgood luck!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 7:41pm
via Android

Hi! Losing weight depends of how many calories you have in a day and how many you burn, there is an app called myfitnesspal, it's really good I used it for a couple of weeks and it helped me a lot so I recommend it, I hope you reach your goal!

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 3:08am
via Android

Hi. I do not suggest you cut off carbs. Your def need carbs to achieve your goals and i ALWAYS ADVICE people to cut off sugar !! Stick to natural sugar from fruits. Examples of diets,breakfast of oatmeal with chopped apple or banana +/- an egg. Snack on apples, berries, etc

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 3:22am
via iOS
The Scooby website Tiffanie suggested is really good and very detailed. There are also some great articles on diets. I'm really happy people are telling you not to cut out carbs, that's for major shredding diets for people on very low carbs already and who need to lose that final bit of bodyfat for competitions and stuff. The body needs carbs for energy and you'll get some serious cravings if you try to cut them out. 
A simple start would be to make sure you have a mix of carbs/fats/protein on your plate at each meal, with most of the meal made up of protein. Avoid sugars, processed foods and white rice/potatoes. That'll be a good foundation to hit your healthy weight. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51