I need a drink!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 1:48pm
via Android

I WONDER, what kind of drink is the most effective fat burner that i can buy in a store?
nowadays, products are made of artificial ingredients. sucks.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 1:51pm
via Android

Are you new in this app?

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 1:52pm
via Android

I too new can I following you?

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 1:55pm
via Android

Follow me please

08 Jan
okie dokie.
08 Jan
Ready thanks written me price ate
08 Jan
Excuse me my English written me in private
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 2:03pm
via iOS
Water and lemon juice is highly effective. So is green tea. After that the detox drinks tend to be expensive and not really worth it as you can burn the fat off naturally. At best they'll flush out water weight which will come straight back
08 Jan
thank you so much. what about pineapple juice?
08 Jan
Pineapple juice helps the body break down proteins which improves digestion which is why some people eat or drink a little after meals. It's high in natural sugars though so should only be taken in moderation. I don't drink any fruit juice anymore because they are high in calories and sugars
08 Jan
too bad, pineapple juice is my favorite. i guess i'll just drink water instead of fruit juices. LOL, THANKS again!
08 Jan
No worries. There's also a recipe for a detox drink you could try. It's by Jillian michaels. Just type "Jillian michaels detox drink" into google. It includes cranberry juice & lemon & can help you shed a few lbs in water weight in a week
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Jan 8, 2015 8:33pm
via Android

Iced green tea with 2 tsbs of honey and a peach or apple blended in :D

08 Jan
How's the bulking coming along Raja? I've been shredding for a month and could chew off my own arm some days!
08 Jan
Haha well I would love to get to the cutting stage but tbh I haven't been been working out or eating right for the past week now( a little longer than that) I am just travelling so much these days and living with a friend for now so can't really follow my diet as a guest at someone's place. But I will continue with it asap. The results were amazing I guess I'll know how you're feeling some time in march
08 Jan
Well good luck with it when you get the chance to get back on track. I had to bulk as a teenager & remember how tough it could be. I had to only increase LBM I compete so was out on a very strict diet. Happy days!!
08 Jan
Thank you and yes good luck cutting too :) how has competing gone for you? Did you make any money from that
08 Jan
I did decathlon, many years ago (too far back to mention!!). I was semi-pro but quit coz of a bad knee.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51