Major cravings and no motivation!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 2:10am
via iOS
Iv just started my new job as a live In nanny I'm the USA . Im usually good about what I eat but recently all I seem to crave is sugary things and I have a real lack of motivation They seem to have a lot of cake and candy around the house. How can stop myself from craving sugar all the time. Does any one have any tips on how to swap the crap for good stuff. Dont Get me wrong I do eat a balanced diet but once Iv eaten my dinner I start on the sugar!

I want to get toned for the summer... Please someone HELP!
09 Jan
When I work out more I eat better. It's just how it goes. The more time you invest in your body, the more you will want to cut out those things. At least that's how it is for me. Most of my sugars come from boredom. I would simply eat when sitting around. Also try drink a glass of water before you satisfy your craving. This should help you fulfill the craving with less. Good luck
09 Jan
Thank you for the advice I will try drinking water. I do find when I'm bored I just eat and don't think. Hopefully now im working out more I will eat better :)
09 Jan
Another trick is to eat some fruit every couple of hours to curve sugar cravings. Some fruits have lots of sugar but they are not refined like sweets and the up value is way better.
09 Jan
Thanks so much, you have been really helpful. Are there any foods that I should avoid eating or anything that is super good for you?
9 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 2:49am
via Android

Tim G was on-point! Stay Motivated!

6 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 3:38am
Avoid any refined sugars and processed meats. Not much good comes out of those things. Reduce your bread intake and what kinds of breads you choose. Natural nuts offer complex carbs that take longer to break down enabling you to sustain sugar levels better. The spikes from junk food are not good for you and can contribute to type 2 diabetes later on in life.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51