Lower belly fat

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 4:47am
via Android

How do I get rid of my lower belly fat!?

09 Jan
I will love to know how to get rid of the one I have.
09 Jan
Just remember that you lose fat by percentage over your whole body. If you are working out on a regular basis and have reached a plateau on your weight loss then you probably need to make some changes to your diet. Avoid refined sugars and processed meat is a good start. Good luck.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 5:22pm
via Android

Tim, I don't want to lose fat throughout my body. Just midsection. Especially the stubborn lower belly. I eat relatively healthy and I get my exercise in daily. Are there any workouts that just target the stomach area for weight loss?

09 Jan
We all wish there were any tricks - but afaik there aren't. You're either fit and trimmed over your whole body, or not. No secret midsection-burning only... :(
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 5:27pm

Sadly, unles you're considering surgery there is no way to reduce fat in a specific area. We each lose fat where our body decides we lose it. Some will erroneously claim that if you work a certain area of your body that you will lose fat in that area but that is simply false.

If your goal is to reduce your belly fat, then you will need to focus on losing body fat until your body loses it in the area you want.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 9, 2015 5:32pm
via Android

Thank you guys, I'm already skinny as it is, just have some stubborn belly fat that is very unattractive.

09 Jan
Don't make it concerning you - nobody is perfect and me personally think a little belly fat can be sexy on a woman. And you are definitely truly beautiful, so no worries. Keep it going cutie! :-)
09 Jan
Hahaha well thank you! But I want to lose it to make myself feel better, not for any guys ;)
09 Jan
Best motivation there is - but then you will have to go with the whole package. And, what I was trying to say behind the lines: keep a positive mindset and like yourself - it makes you shine from the inside.
09 Jan
Lol thank you for the kind words, and I am happy with my body for the most part! :)
09 Jan
One thing you can do to reduce the appearance of belly fat is to build your core muscles. Get more muscle in that area and you'll see more definition. It won't look as great as reducing your body fat percentage but it is SOMETHING.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51