What's the right diet for you?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 6:51pm
via Android

Anyone that's looking to lose weight and has access to BBC iplayer, there's a program called "what's the right diet for you? A horizon special". It's really interesting so far and only one episode in so easy enough to catch up over the next few weeks!

Just thought I'd mention it.

13 Jan
but is individual for each right?
15 Jan
How much is the program? And where csn i get it?! Sounds interesting and just what i need!
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 13, 2015 7:15pm
via Android

They are using science to determine what diet is best for a person. They are using state of the art equipment and have 75 volunteers, whom they have been testing daily so far.
There are 3 groups, the feasters (who start eating and can't stop eating), the emotional eaters (who eat more when triggered by eg. Stress, sadness,...) and I can't remember the name of the last group! But they eat and are never full so are always hungry.

So anyways, they have the 3 groups and they've put them on different diets. Like the feasters apparently have a hormone imbalance so they're given a diet of foods that will help Release the needed hormone from the gut to help them feel full for longer.

I'm just gonna say, it's a very informative program and it's worth viewing. Especially knowing you can see the progress in upcoming weeks.

13 Jan
ok am curious
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 9:37am
via Android

It has come to my attention that it isn't a weekly thing but a 3 day thing. So episode 2 was last night and the last episode is tonight. That's on BBC2. It'll be on iplayer for a little while.

15 Jan
Oops. I see lol! Whats iplayer? I hope its on direct tv lol
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 5:44pm
via Android

Hey it's an online thing. Like if you type in BBC iplayer you can watch the programs on your tablet or pc or even TV if you've got a clever one. You need fashplayer for it though.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51