Morning advice needed (:

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 10:40am
via Android

What advice would u give me for mornings, such as workouts and breakfast ??

14 Jan
Eat something that will provide fuel for your muscles but not too much sugar. Half a bagel with a half banana. Or oatmeal with a small serving of egg whites. Fuel the engine but don't overfill with calories.
14 Jan
I'll drink a protein shake before working out in the early mornings. Sometimes I'll need a little coffee but it's rare. After I have protein shake again. Then eat mid morning snack. One last protein shake. Then lunch. About 1.5 hours between each.
14 Jan
I always eat a egg with spinach or some oatmeal then usually drink lemon water in the morning I've heard it's good for metabolism!
14 Jan
And if you do cardio in the morning before you eat it burns more fat!!
14 Jan
I just wanted to add a note about not eating breakfast. . Make sure you eat if you have any issues with low blood sugar.
385 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 4:58pm
via Android

Porridge is my favorite daily breakfast...after that poached eggs on toast as they are so quick to do.

Protein is better afterwards as you would of finished before the protein has broken down for energy.

Carbs is your bodies preferred energy source and why its recommend in morning's to start off your day or workout in your case.

5 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 5:35am
via iOS
Scrambled eggs and a banana. Also some good workouts for the morning: 9 min Empowering Morning Stretch10 Min Wake-Up Call

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51