How do i stop eating

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 14, 2015 9:11pm
via iOS
During the day i eat a lot of snacks, i can't control myself sometimes. I keep on eating and after that i feel very guilty. How can i control myself? Can anybody help me?
14 Jan
just stop one day
14 Jan
Try to chew some gum and just do something to take your mind off eating.
14 Jan
I have this problem too :( I have started chopping peppers and cucumber and leaving in pots in the fridge so when I wanna binge I eat that instead of crap. Helps a bit x
14 Jan
Start your day with a high protein meal and make sure you include protein in every meal. Stay away from carbs unless it's around workouts. Hope this helps
20 Posts
Jan 14, 2015 11:28pm

One thing you can do is eat healthy snakcs (fruits or some vegetables or some nuts) also drink your 2 lts of water per day.

5 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 5:25am
via iOS
Try purchasing healthier snacks to snack on all day. I personally like snow peas as a daily snack!
55 Posts
Jan 15, 2015 2:54pm
via Android

Don't take this the wrong way, but have you considered talking to a therapist?

I'm only saying that because I used to do the exact same thing, eating too often, eating junk, eating way too much of it in one sitting, and hating myself afterwards.

For me it wasn't a matter of nutrition or simply self control. When people think of emotional eating they think of the girl crying on the couch with a tub of chocolate ice cream. Not so! For me it was just that eating sweet food releases endorphins which causes a pleasant feeling. And there was so little in my life that felt pleasant, that once I got a taste I couldn't stop.

I wouldn't have been able to stop the problem behavior if I hadn't been willing to examine and work through the underlying causes. I've lost 30 lbs now!

So yeah, not saying that's you, just throwing out a possibility. So if everyone is telling you "just stop one day" and you just can't, don't feel bad. There are other things you can try.

Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51