What's your secret?

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 3:23pm
via iOS
Weight lost secrets anyone? I'll share mine if you share yours!
10 Jan
I don't eat after 6 that helped to lose 50 pounds. In the pass I only drink water no sodas..,I have kelp it off but now I'm in my 40s just got married 3 months ago and I have gain 25 pounds... please. Someone help me give me the secret to have you guys lost yours and how you are keeping it off...
26 Jan
Green tea ..water water water...veggies ..I used to hate them hahaha now onlt hate tomatoes ...counting calories and working out!!!
Image_thumb
662 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 4:22pm
via iOS
Eat a balanced diet. Eat less and drink green tea.
Image_thumb
181 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 4:22pm
via Android

WORKING OUT!!

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 9:24pm
via iOS
What works for me It Works thermofit before a workout then It Works Wrap after workout I'm feeling great & the results from the wrap keep me motivated & boosts self esteem :)
Icon_missing_thumb
170 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 10:09pm
via Android

Clean Eating,  HIIT cardio, intense bodyweight circuits, and LOTS of water consumption was what worked for me last year. I didnt follow any fitness plans (or even have a gym membership) but kept my workouts ever changing and my foods/cal intake. Which kept me from hitting a plateau in weightloss and I was able to loss 89 lbs with no fad diets, meal plans, or supplements.

Image_thumb
113 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 10:12pm
via Android

Being active and eating right

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:15pm
via iOS
I did the same - HIIT, lean diet and about 3 litres of water per day. I lost 35
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 11:18pm
via iOS
Me too, I lost 20kg by doing HIIT, following a lean diet and drinking 3 litres of water per day.  The weight just flies of you.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 12:39pm
via iOS
What's HIIT cardio?? I do a mix of cardio and strength training and calorie count. Starting to see how important drinking water is so I don't mistake dehydration for hunger. Also, kefir is a godsend!! So much low fat protein and probiotics and it's 99% lactose free. In love with that.
26 Jan
High intensity interval training!
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 7:49pm
via iOS
HIIT is an acronym for 'High Intensity Interval Training'.  It is when you exercise at high intensity for a short period and then at a lower intensity level.  So for example run 1 minute at 10km per hour and then for 2 minutes at 8km per hour, then repeat 1 high, 2 low, 1 high 2 low and so on.

If you have good stamina then you can do 2 minutes high, and 2 minutes low.  The idea behind it is that you go all out and then at lowers piped to catch your breath again.  Same principle works with other excercizes like cycle, cross trainer, skipping and so on.

It is a good method of working out to loose weight.  If you want to continue loosing the weight then at about 6 weeks in your weight lose will plateau, at this stage increase the intensity so you continue loosing the weight.  At 6 weeks you will find that the workout is to easy since you have built up your stamina and need to challenge your body more.  Hope this helps :-)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 11:10pm
via Android

Cutting out meat and dairy and focusing on my nutrition. The more you know, the easier it is to understand your body, fats, sugars, and weight loss.

Img_2745_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 7:15am
via iOS
Water and lots of it! I stay away from empty calories: soda, candy, cheez-it's ect. Portion control and doing things to curb my sweet tooth without polluting my bod. For intance, Asian pear instead of Oreos. l do 80/20: 80% of the time i eat healthy but to prevent a guilt filled binge 20% of the time i enjoy the "bad stuff": no-sugar added ice cream, low-fat homade apple cinnamon muffins, and even things like frosting-less homade carrot cake! Exercise: running, cardio, & light weights. Weight loss is based on 80% nutrition and 20% exercise! I've lost 5 lbs in about 2 weeks so...
27 Jan
Grammar Nazi- * IST HOMEMADE!
27 Jan
Do you know where it tells you how many calories you burn when you do the workouts on this app?
30 Jan
After you do a workout on the screen that asks if you want to share your workout with social media, there should be a button that asks if you'd like to track cals burned. Enter your weight and ta-da!
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Jan 27, 2013 3:23pm
via iOS
Drinking water instead of any other type of drink+counting calories!:-)
Img_2745_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 30, 2013 3:25am

After you do a workout on the screen that asks if you want to share your workout with social media, there should be a button that asks if you'd like to track cals burned. Enter your weight and ta-da!

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,329 topics, 38,261 posts

Motivation & Support

8,521 topics, 41,536 posts

App Updates

42 topics, 104 posts

Ask the Pros

762 topics, 1,947 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,935 topics, 12,161 posts

Trainer Tools