Get fit before con

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 8:31am
via Android

I'm a cosplayer and have a convention next month so I'm gonna do my best to get healthier so I will have better habits while there. I got until February 12 so I'm gonna do my best :) Anyone else getting fit for cosplay?

19 Jan
I feel like I'm perpetually working on getting in shape for characters, but one thing I'll say is this: Even if your not in the perfect shape for the character, don't let it stop you from cosplaying anyway. You have to love yourself where you're at and know you can still get better. I have a friend that has wanted to Cosplay for years but lets his size stop him from even trying, and he'll never do it at this rate. I know you'll do great, but don't get discouraged if it doesn't meet expectations. Good luck, and remember it's...
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 8:37am
via iOS
I'm trying to make it a point to go to my first comic con this year and dressing up is a must! What are you going as?
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 16, 2015 9:07am
via Android

That's awesome! I haven't been to a comic con yet but I hope to one day go to New York Comic con. I'm gonna be kagami from KnB, Cecil Palmer from WtNV, Genderbend Mikasa Ackerman from SnK, and Sam Winchester from Supernatural

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 7:22pm
via Android

That is exactly why I'm doing it, not to be perfect but to do it for my own happiness because I know I will have more fun when healthier. More people should do it, if they want to, for themselves not to try to be the character. Thank you and I hope your friend is able to be happy with himself as well :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51