Why does healthy food have to be tasteless??

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 12:20pm
via iOS
I hate this whole eating healthy meal thing cause it's just horrible. How can I make it taste better without making it not so unhealthy anymore??? Need help
23 Jan
Hey, Nikki, good advice using Pinterest. I also use them for smoothie recipes so I would recommend getting.a nutribullet and making healthy smoothies. They taste good! There's one that tastes like apple pie!
23 Jan
I can send u recipes that are healthy and Delilah anytime u want, just hit me up
23 Jan
Awh that's so nice of you stephany
23 Jan
Cos the truth is bitter like i say, what's good for can't be sweeter
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 12:30pm
via iOS
Giiirrrl! Pinterest is the answer so many recipes just do lowcarb / healthy recipes they have tons of stuff to try some of it is hit and miss with taste but I made this  no bread garlic bread the other day and it was with cauliflower and mmmm it was pretty delish! They say if you can eat healthy for at least 20 days then it starts becoming a habit and is easy!?!? I don't know how true that is but now when I eat fatting/greasy unhealthy food I feel slow/sluggish and like I regret eating that!!! But anyways good luck with your food endeavors!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 12:46pm
via iOS
Hahaha thanks for your help.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 2:00pm
via Android

Yeah your gonna have to learn how to cook ,I still am not a good cook..lol everything is a challenge and learning experience. Namaste! Keep on keepin on!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 2:37pm
via iOS
The problem with me is when I cook, I make it too ...what do you call it...well unhealthy, I just don't like plain food so I go overboard with making it try to taste better ugh
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 2:42pm
via Android

Perfect that what I'm saying learn how to use healthy oils, healthy flavoring, healthy drinks ect..once you got it, you'll see there is no big diff..like having dark instead of milk chocolate they have such a big selection of food now it's good, coconut oil can be used with anything, expelled press type it's more tasteless. The less processed the better, I put honey on allot of things..siracha..some oil or vinegar..the list goes on..and on..and on

23 Jan
Thankyou for your suggestions, I'll try that haha
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 3:30pm
via iOS
I recommend trying to use aromatics and fresh herbs to up the flavor: carmalized onions, garlic, ginger, fresh parsley, cilantro, smoked pepper, flavored salts, etc.
23 Jan
Also a bit of feta cheese goes a long way. As long as you are watching portion control having some cheese, especially something that has a strong flavor, will add a lot of flavor without the need to over-do it.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 7:28pm
via Android

Look up a book called "Eating Your Blood Type." You will find it valuable.

23 Jan
Thankyou
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jan 24, 2015 12:26am
via Android

It doesn't. Plain and simple, healthy food is beautiful its all in how you cook it.
There is a forum topic on here called *Recipes for athletes*.   Have a search for it. It has hundreds of recipes in it, mainly brought to you by my man Mario. These are all tried, tested, very healthy, and, importantly, very Jimmy. Go for it and enjoy.

24 Jan
Thankyou, I will check it out
24 Jan
Oops, yummy, not jimmy.
24 Jan
Lol it's ok I knew what you meant
24 Jan
No worries, all the best with it Frances.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51