Lose weight, not bulk up.

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 29, 2015 2:21am
via Android

Been drinking only water, and ive been doing a 10 minute workout that makes me sweat all over. Is that enough to slowly lose weight, or should I be trying harder?

29 Jan
Have you tried taking a look at you're diet & slowly increasing your work out time :)
132 Posts
Jan 29, 2015 3:36am
via iOS
Like Arielle said u should check ur diet. Sweating doesn't necessarily mean that ur losing weight either. If u really want to lose weight than u need to keep check of ur diet and exercise.
For the food part, u have to eat less calories than u burn. U can use an app called my fitness pal to keep track of ur daily calories. U should stop eatin junk food, eat less sugar, no white bread etc. and eat more protein from things like Tuna and eggs and also eat more fruit and veggies.
For the exercise part, ten minutes might be enough but only if it is really intense, if it's just walking or jogging then it's not so good. U should do things like HIIT training which really works, I've done it myself. U can do HIIT With sprinting, jump rope or even body weight exercises like mountain climbers, planks and jumping lunges.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51