I need M O T I V A T I O N

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 2:29pm
via iOS
You can consider me a newbie to this all. I'm trying to lose weight and tone up my body. I'm going to college in the fall and I want to go with a brand new body and more confidence. Please help!
06 Feb
Come join our group
06 Feb
"Who wants to get out of the 200's"
07 Feb
You could get motivation by looking at others
08 Feb
Your confidence in yourself starts with yourself. Love yourself for who you are and commit to yourself to improve the version of you that you see. I've had a tough run learning this. I hope it helps.
09 Feb
Totally agree with Kris. Confidence and loving yourself will automatically lead to you taking better care of yourself. Your body is your temple. I prefer to work out in the morning because I get it over with and don't have to spend the day trying to muster up motivation. It takes about two months building a habit and after that you "have" to work out because you'll not feel complete otherwise. Until then it's a question of willpower and some more willpower. You can do it! Follow a lot of people and you'll get motivated by seeing them working out...
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 5:22pm
via Android

Hey Jenai, I wish I could help, but I struggle with motivation every day!

Imag0799_1_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 6:33pm
via Android

I like to watch this video sometimes when I need an extra boost. http://youtu.be/lsSC2vx7zFQ

06 Feb
I guess links don't work here but it's a video on YouTube called how bad do you want it and this site has been awesome
10943034_392236957609487_313726133082752092_n_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 6:59pm
via Android

I am right there with you! I go through fazes of working out. I work out and start to lose weight and then I stop working out and gain weight I can be your workout buddy if you need one. We can check in with each other everyday and make sure we worked out or plan to 

06 Feb
That sounds great! I would love to be your work out partner work out buddies
06 Feb
I need it too
06 Feb
Ok awesome!!! Can't wait! Whats your guys work out plan? Three days a week? Four? Five? And for how long? And have you ever heard of spark people
06 Feb
I think we should do 3-4 days a week. I'm very busy between work n my toddler so mornings are best for me
07 Feb
I go to school and I work so I'm a very busy person but we can definitely find time for working out! I say 3-4 days a week and we should check in on each when ever we complete a workout. I also think we should work out for at least 30 minutes
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 10:49pm
via Android

Enjoy your training

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 11:15pm
via Android

I got 90% in on hit this morning.. My son started throwing a fit so had to give up :)

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2015 10:01am
via Android

Hi everyone I'm new to exercise really need to get motivated to move my butt lol I weighed in this weekend at 259lbs..sick of being this big :( today I did 30 mins walking and a 20 min turbo jam workout..my legs ache lol any tips for newbies would be great xx

10 Feb
Don't stop moving.. You can do it...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51