I need to lose weight.. help me plz

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 14, 2015 2:33pm
via Android

I need to lose weight.. help me plz

14 Feb
In addition to the advise from Evan I find it helpful to join a group either online or off to stay motivated to keep working out. I really enjoy checking out what everyone on here is doing and trying new things. Consistency is the key whatever you decide works for you just keeping goin! Good luck!
14 Feb
Great idea, thnx a lot for ur advise :)
14 Feb
is't a good idea but just dont be Addict and calculate everything because sometime we just want to give up when is't too much.. i talk with my own experience
14 Feb
i reply to Rebecca
14 Feb
Hey! I lost 60 pounds so far using Advocare. They have a 24 day challenge that helps boost energy and appetite control as well as teaching what foods are best for weight loss. If you want to check it out her is a Web address. www.advocare.com/140842209/default.aspx?version=desktop
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 14, 2015 2:44pm
via iOS
Losing weight hmm.. Well, if you would like to just generally lose weight and not gain muscle, you could try jogging on a daily basis and have a consistent diet with enough amount of fiber with less oily food. If you would like to convert those fats into muscle mass, you could try powerlifting, deadlifting, and just doing body weight routines with some abdominal workout routines, sit ups, planking, push ups, crunches, etc. could be easy ways to help.
14 Feb
Thanks a lot...
Feb 14, 2015 3:57pm
via iOS
You just need to do exercice, never give up and eat healty! Everybody can do it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51