Muscle toning & flexibility

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 15, 2015 1:23pm
via Android

I really need my muscles to have shape and be more flexible. Help me get the results I need

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 2:01pm
via iOS
I recommend a routine of cardio and strength. Even if you don't have weights, you can use your body weight for strength moves (ie push-ups, lunges, squats). For flexibility, stretch long and good after every workout pushing a little harder each time but not to the point of pain. As we get older, naturally flexibility decreases, but if we keep at it, we can keep it longer. Try for starters three days of cardio and two of strength moves. Many people believe in one or the other. While cardio burns the most CALORIES in a workout, building muscle from strength routines creates a longer FAT burn...those muscles burn fat even when they're idle! And throughout your day,stretch! While I'm at work, I'll get up from my desk and side lunge to stretch inner thighs, touch toes, etc. at home, back bends/bridges....everything stretches best when your body is warmed up, which is why after a workout is the best time to stretch. keep at it and you'll get there!
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 2:09pm
via Android

Flexibility is easy. Stretching for 15 min a day can improve flexibility in no time.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51