Trying to loose inches

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 2:33pm
via Android

Well I have been going to the gym for like two weeks. I have been focused on more cardio and occasionally I do some weights. I only target my inner theighs, abs and back extension. Before I started working out I did not weigh myself because I'm afraid of the number.
What can I do to tone the theighs, loose the love handles, loose the gutt and not loose the breast.
Need help

8 Posts
Feb 15, 2015 3:28pm
via iOS
Good for you not weighing yourself anyway. It's a number that isn't accurate to take into account muscle. An example and this was many years ago, after I had my son, I was 124, size 4. I wanted to tone up so added strength and cario and still weighed 124 but down to 0. Now, I'm not there now but point is, it's a number. I started teaching Zumba and increased running and lifting and went up to 138, but size never changed. So scales lie ;)

As for losing inches, keep the strength training up but add some cardio such as running/jogging or any cardio routines. The downside is, breasts are fat tissue...they will shrink some too. You can create the illusion though by building up muscle behind them. But, it's just going to happen that way. Us women cannot escape that!
27 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 2:02am
via Android

The biggest thing for inches is cardio. That'll shred the inches and then you can work on toning up a bit.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51