30 pounds in 3 months Is back !!

208 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 6:38pm
via Android

Who's in

30 pounds in 3 months challenge is all about pushing each other to the limit ,while motivate each other and sharing our tips , tricks,. meals and even healthy supplement where using to lose the weight and keep it off ,during the next 3 months

The rules are very smiple

On March 1st everyone who is participating in this challenge will write down their current weight and weight goal

On Fridays we will weight in updating each other on our current weight and any weight or inches loss that week

last be not least we must do our best to motivate each other during the next 3 months

Feel free to share pictures,video and directly links to off your progress along the way.

The challenge ends June 1st given us three full months to lose the weight.

17 Feb
I'm down
17 Feb
17 Feb
I'm in too!
17 Feb
Im in;)
17 Feb
Im down too!!
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 8:22pm
via Android

I'm in!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 5:51am
via Android

I'm in . This would definitely help to reaching our weight lost goals.

31 Mar
Im super late but i would like to join i wanna drop 20 to 30 more myself. Im at 195 wanting to be as close to 170 as possible.
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 6:15pm
via Android

Hey loves

So....We have less then 2 week until the challenge begin ,so definitely take the time out over  the next 2weeks to get yourself prepared
    I can't wait to hear what everyone doing to get prepared

20 Feb
10 Apr
Can i still join
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 9:49pm
via Android

I'm going to get into an eating and exercise routine. Not perfectly (can't do that yet) but just a solid routine.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 19, 2015 2:11am
via Android

I'm in!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 3:23am
via Android

I'm definitely in! Just had a baby and dying to get back in shape for the summer!!!! Can't wait. 

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 6:47pm
via Android

I'm definitely in!!!!! I may be a noob but I am in! I'm bringing sexy back and all around for the summer, I just need some motivation and community participation.

08 Mar
Okaaay!
08 Mar
Thanks guys. Im getting used to this so I apologize for the inactivity. Thanks for the support
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 7:36pm
via Android

I want in.

21 Feb
I'm in too
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 6:35pm
via Android

Hi all,
I will be posting some nutrition tips as well. Let's be the total package in this group. I lack motivation and discipline that my problem. I need your help staying motivated.
Now about nutrition, decide on what your game plan is and stick to it.
I'll will try a very low carb diet while following the exercise tips you will be sharing. My plan is a basic 4.2.1. 4 days very low cab diet, essentially no visible carb but in veggies less than 50g of carb per day, 2 days moderate carbs, but still less than 75g a day. 1 free day. On freeday, I can have a piece of cheesecake. This worked well for me before but as I said above, I need consistency and motivation to stay on track. What do you think?

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 10:13pm
via iOS
I am in all the way from England...lets do this!! 

Progress so far from June 2014 until January 2015 292lbs and now 226lbs. Still a long way to go but it will be done!!
22 Feb
Wow. Way to go! Thats exactly where I am right now...292. Hoping for your results.
22 Feb
Hey , everybody I'm new to this app but I love it from the start , yea I'm in :-)
23 Feb
Great job!
01 Mar
01 Mar
Geeta, congratulations you are doing great. You look awesome
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 8:12pm
via iOS
You can and will get there. Unfortunately no magic or quick formulas. Clean food, hard work in the gym and being honest to yourself. You can and will enjoy the journey!
22 Feb
01 Mar
Well said, we will create our own magic.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 3:02am
via Android

I'm in!!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 23, 2015 6:56am
via Android

I'm in, I just how I remember to check in lol

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 23, 2015 7:29am
via Android

I m in

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 8:41pm
via Android

We'll be starting this Sunday!! First day of the week.. Just remember, everyday will be a step closer to our goals and 3 months from now... We'll be thanking ourselves. Good Luck ☺

01 Mar
Arnisia, that's is a good point. One day at the time.:-)
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 2:59pm
via Android

Hey, Everybody 
        I wanted to tell you my plans for the day before the challenge  starts tomorrow. I get off work at 3:30 today but I have a few errands  to run after  and then I'm going to get Chinese food  for dinner. It's servers as my last meal before tomorrow challenge. It looks  like doom and gloom outside so I think I'm going to stay in tonight.
I will check in early tomorrow  to see everybody's  post about the 30lb in 3 month  challenge.  Yea !!:-)

01 Mar
Wonderful.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 7:08pm
via Android

I am in !!!  We can do this.. down 15 pounds since I started..would love to loose the next 30 with you !!!  

28 Feb
And I have just started following some of you!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 28, 2015 7:14pm
via Android

I'm in

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 7:24pm
via Android

I'm in

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 7:32pm
via Android

I'm in too

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 7:40pm
via iOS
I am in!
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 5:43am
via Android

Hi guys
So I was able to sit down last night and actually record a video for you all just a little introduction of myself. sorry for the bad audio ,I was filming on my webcam
But I hope you enjoy the video and good luck, Today is the first day of our 30 pounds in 3 months challenge I'll be watching everyone and I will always be in your corner cheering you on

30 pounds in 3 months  Challenge begin

: http://youtu.be/IJoYRXleM6I

01 Mar
This is nice. Great job
01 Mar
You inspired me not to rest today (I normally don't workout on a Sunday). Off to the gym to to legs and core!!
02 Mar
How can I watch the video
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 7:46am
via Android

I'm in if it isn't too late Im currently at 197 I started at 237lbs about 5 months ago

01 Mar
Congrats Krista. Let's get some more off
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 9:00am
via Android

So excited today I feel reborn. Lot's of energy. Can you feel it. Let's do this.
Here are my armunitions
Water- 10 glasses a day.
Protein - lean and lots of it.
Veggies - quality and not quantity and I love you raw now. Green and leafy
Fruits - I will show you less love in the next 3 months.
Carbs - bye bye.
I hope I can sustain this.
Let me know what is your plan

01 Mar
I need it!!!
01 Mar
Heyy, why are you going to show fruit less love ?
01 Mar
Arnisia, I have a lot of fat to burn about 50% of my body is fat. I will try to get by body into Ketosis (that is when you body uses fat for energy than carb). Ketosis is generally achieved but eating less then 50g of carbs per day for 3 days. The harder part is to keep your body in ketosis. Fruits have lots of sugar thus carb. Eating even 1 a day will throw my body out of ketosis as there are already some amount of carbs in veggies and dairy. That is why. Make sense?
01 Mar
Yes, Okay I understand now that you explained it. Good Luck. Hope everything goes well And just let me know how I can help!
03 Mar
I'm in very rough year. I have gained 40 lbs. My current weight is 209

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51