Keeping my curves

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 18, 2015 3:09am
via Android

So I am 5'2 and about 147 pounds my goal is to lose about 30 pounds but I don't want to lose my curves just the extra fat. Does anyone have any tips for losing belly fat but keeping curves?

18 Feb
Its going to be an over all fat burning dude I kept my curves they're smaller in general like everything else but I still got them don't stop eating though I did that a few years back I lost everything clean eating is what is making a huge difference on me and weights
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 18, 2015 4:06am
via iOS
Running.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 8:51am
via Android

You can't spot target fat burn, if you lose weight you're gonna lose all over. But if you lose let's say five centimeters off your waist and the same off your chest and butt, you're body will still have the exact same proportions, only smaller.
Search the forums to find Scotty K's post on body types, I think it's called "What "morph" are you".
For losing weight diet is more important than exercise. Don't quit working out, but check your food intake and see what changes you can do there. Good luck!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 18, 2015 10:26am
via Android

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 11:51am
via iOS
Running is a good way to burn the fat off but you can not spot burn fat but you can build up muscle in the areas you want so want a bigger bum do squats

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51