I Need Help

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 18, 2015 10:32pm
via Android

So I have a prom dress to fit in I'm trying to loose at least 30 pounds what should I stop eating what should I start eating? What type of exercise should I start doing? Any suggestions?

18 Feb
Do walking 30 minutes every day
18 Feb
Don't overwhelm yourself all at once. Do something. Try eliminating soda from your diet. Or try doing 5 minutes of exercise every day. Take it slow and then add more and more changes as you go along.
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 11:25pm
via Android

Fast, that's sure to shed the pounds.

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 1:38am
via iOS
No don't fast. Fasting makes your body go into starvation mode and it stores fat. 
Cut out soda and other refined sugars. Exercise, cardio is best for all over loss. 
19 Feb
Starvation mode is mostly a myth.
19 Feb
Perhaps but when I wasn't eating 1200 calories a day at least I gained weight even when I wasn't loading up on total junk food.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 19, 2015 4:48pm
via iOS
DON'T try To lose it FAST. When you do this your body still didn't get used to being slim and it will store fats.
 Just do workouts.
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 4:57pm
via Android

You want to lose weight..so do loads of Hiit workouts especially sprint if you can or other hiit workouts and focus on what you eat..Avoid junk and fast foods..and please do not FAST!! Fasting never burns fat!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 22, 2015 10:13pm
via Android

Don't skip breakfast. Eat oatmeal and fruits, you'll feel better throughout the day and won't have the urge to eat more. Don't eat after 6:30-7:00 pm. You can lose a lot of weight by doing these simple things.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51