Senior Week : Not Bikini Week

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 19, 2015 1:25am
via iOS
Okay so, I just turned 18 and come April first I have a senior week kinda trip with a small group of friends to the beach. Only issue is (like every other teenager on the planet) I haven't necessarily been eating right. This week I cut sodas and stuff like that completely out of my diet and nothing. I can't lose my stomach. It's just my stomach. I'm not huge but at this rate I am not AT ALL comfortable in my bikini anymore and I'm sure you can see how that's gonna be an issue in a few weeks but I'll do some of these excercises and stuff no after that I'm to exhausted onto do them again for like a week. I need advice and I need to know if anyone has and ideas of good fat burning workouts for a beginner or advice how to not wear myself down.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:07am
via Android

Try this for starters. HIIT Me Please [JY]

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 10:51am
via Android

Ten minutes of Casual level warmup will help you mentally and physically with your workout afterward. I tended to go 'all out' as well, just to discover that I was 'out of shape' three minutes in. Nope: warmups aren't just for beginners.

Best of luck, and congrats on wearing a bikini in the first place: that takes huge confidence.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51