Clean eating

5 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 3:33pm
via iOS
I've been clean eating recently in effort to trim fat and see definition, especially around my core. I feel healthy and fresh and am slowly starting to see results. I've enjoyed eating grilled salmon, veg and rice :) What do you do to stay clean?
280 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 4:44pm
via Android

Keep watching what your eating, make sure you make homemade juice's and keep watching you diet.

20 Feb
Fast with fruits(avoid juce) + low workout/ low-exertion-day periodically.
4 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 7:15pm
via Android

Fast with

fruits( no juce) + low intentity wotkout + low physical exertion day

20 Feb
Me encanta
20 Feb
20 Feb
You speak spanish?
20 Feb
I've tried fruit fasting before and it's not sustainable for me. I was hungry and when started eating meals again I put on any lost weight.
20 Feb
So the point here is that you must employ your mind to keep your hunder under control. First of all u must curtail all big physical activities(choose sunday). Secondly spend time by yourself doing what you like during that day with full focus on it. This will take care of mind and not make u so much hungry.
821 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 8:59pm
via Android

Grilled salmon, grilled chicken breast, tuna are my favorite lean options. Snack non fat Greek yogurt and cottage cheese. And lots of veggies for carbs.

1657 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 9:17pm
via iOS
Don't fast. Simple. Show me one fitness competitor who fasts. 
I become robotic when I eat 100% clean. Same food every day more or less so I can just zone out from eating crap. I prepare everything for the week on a Sunday.
I'm coming to the end of a bulking month and feel like a located whale so I can't wait to shred down again. It'll be clean eating all the way in March! Bring on the chicken, eggs and veggies!! 
Oh!!! And chicken teriyaki stir-fry is one of my faves 
23 Feb
Yeah I don't like to fast as I don't think it's sustainable. I don't specifically need to loose weight, I just want to tone up and look more defined. I have been preparing meals for the days ahead and sticking to a healthy diet plan consisting of healthy fats, veg and post-workout smoothies :) I enjoy eating healthy anyway so it's not a challenge or something I have to change in my lifestyle. Thanks for the reply!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51