Do you think this diet would help me lose 20 pounds?
It could potentially help you lose weight. However take it slow and be patient. You should check out my profile and workouts, I think they can help you. Also buy a workout program that might help.
Okay, first off, with a starvation diet like 2468 it's no wonder you end up binge eating since your body doesn't even get enough calories to function. Second, cutting your food into tiny portions will probably do the same unless you keep track of calories and eat enough. Maybe you'll lose your 20 pounds, but do you seriously think that you can go for the rest of your life eating one quarter of a sandwich? Check out Scotty K's post "So you want to lose/gain weight" instead for a scientific take on it. DON'T become one of those jojo-dieters who lose and gain weight over and over by using methods that are impossible to maintain.
I have been dieting for all my life. It led me to being anorexic, unhealthy and very unhappy.
I was always busy losing or gaining weight and was never really experiencing the effect different food has on my body.
I can not stress enough how important it is to make a lifestyle change. Make sure you fuel your body in stead of starving it. Fuel it with whole foods. Fruits, vegetables, nuts and optionally dairy and fish and meat.
A diet is not sustainable, but a healthy lifestyle is. And ofcourse you can watch your calorie intake for a limited time within this healthy lifestyle if you want to shed some weight.
Please try to focus on WHAT you are putting into your body and what the effects are and try to focus less on quantities. I recognize some of myself in you and i would not want you to go down the path of eating disorders as well because it truly is a horrible thing, and there is nothing glamorous about it.
Good luck! You can always message me if you need any help
On Netflix, I want you to watch the movie, "Hungry for Change".
It's simple... Fitness is 80% diet, 20% exercise. Eat clean; the stuff that's grown or killed. But also, studies have shown that 75 minute of exercise EACH WEEK will lead to great physical fitness.
So... Eat natural and exercise. You'll look better and feel better too.
Hey there :)
Never starve yourself. By doing so you're causing more damage and losing less that you would like.
By eating less you're eating away muscle tissue that you need.
Lossing weight should be a process that you should enjoy. One you should be proud of. One that will become a lifestyle instead of a quick fix. 70% is what you eat (not how much or how little), the other 30% is exercise (lifting, high interval cardio which is short but intense).