Need to loose jelly belly!

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 24, 2015 11:37am
via Android

I've been doing cardio workouts for a while now and not seeing results. I'm slim but have a mummy tummy that won't shift! Any advise?

24 Feb
I would start by looking at your diet. I do core exercises 4 to 5 days a week and can feel them getting harder. However, I dont have the definition most guys would have primarily because I refuse to deprive myself of the joy of an occasional muffin or doughhnut.
24 Feb
Core is where you're going to see results, and diet like he's saying!
195 Posts
Feb 24, 2015 5:45pm
via Android

I think there's result, it's maybe just not yet visible: assuming that you track everything on here and did almost 50 workouts, I'd guess you burnt around 7500 cals. A kilo of fat equals 7000 cals. And maybe you already shred that kilo or even two (assuming that you watch your intake, check Scotty K's post on this).

Just remember now that you lost it all over your body (while also building up muscles, that's why scale maybe hasn't changed) and belly fat is usually the most stubborn. Just keep it going and add some core workouts. You will get there!

01 Mar
Thanks everyone will go back to doing core too. Stopped doing core as was told building up the muscle behind the fat will be fat look bigger!? So moved onto cardio. Need to keep going though I lost motivation this week but will force myself out of bed in the morning to do a work out :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51