Holy cow. Talk about a food coma.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 12:59am
via iOS
Any tips on how to stay on your regular eating habits when you go out with friends or cook for big crowds. I feel like I end up eating way too much. Any advice?
02 Mar
You should by eating by portions!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 2, 2015 1:04am
via Android

Same here, following

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 1:13am
via Android

Do you have an app to count calories? I feel like seeing 1900 calories consumed will def stop you from eating even another 500.

02 Mar
Well I use myfitnesspal which is so wonderful. If you don't already have it I suggest it. The problem is I track after the meal so if I'm in conversation with someone I'm leas likely to stop when I'm full. I tend to keep eating as the conversation goes by.
02 Mar
I use sparkpeople to track calories and macronutrients. I usually input what I'm eating for the day beforehand. If you are a social Eater you should plan what your going to eat beforehand as well so you know that you are not going to over eat. At the end of the day it comes down to willpower. I work my ass off in the gym so i don't want to trash what i do by eating junk
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 9:28am
via Android

I would make sure to order/make healthy but good dishes(veggie dishes especially), and try to eat those first. Also, try to eat slower and drink lots of water, your body will tell you you're full quicker.

02 Mar
That's true. My boyfriend's idea of veggies is potatoes though so it's tough. I'll work on that though :) thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51